These cheese muffins are so easy to make. 4. I decided to start with a box of pumpkin bread instead of cake, so the base is a little healthier, and then replaced the egg and oil in the recipe with fruit puree, for a lower calorie, lower cholesterol, lower fat dessert. In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, bananas, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. You can do mini muffins or regular muffins too. Fill the muffin cups approximately ¾ full. To store: As muffins are moist in the middle, I recommend you store them at all times in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. This cake freezes well! Chocolate 3 ingredient muffins. Tips for the Best Pumpkin Muffins. With just three ingredients and minutes to throw together, these muffins will have family and friends raving, asking for the recipe. Make these muffins extra special by adding the streusel topping. Great 3 Ingredient Recipes. Spinach Tomato & Mozzarella, Bacon & Cheddar AND Garlic Mushroom & Peppers! You can thaw them in the microwave or leave them to sit on the counter for an hour or so. So today’s recipe is so simple, I almost feel crazy calling it a recipe. They are especially ideal for kids! sixsistersstuff.com. Here’s every ingredient that’s in these muffins: pumpkin puree – Stock up on cans of pumpkin puree so you can make these once a week until January! All you need is a yellow cake mix, vanilla extract, cinnamon, canned pumpkin, and a little time. Cake mix is the secret “ingredient” to making quick and easy muffin recipes. 1 yellow cake mix. These pumpkin muffins start with a cake mix making them a breeze to make. Throw in some chocolate chips and you've got heaven. I buy mine at Costco – use 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin puree takes the place of those ingredients and so they’re a lot lighter than a regular muffin. 225g plain flour; 2 tsp baking powder; 1 tbsp ground cinnamon (or 2 tsp pumpkin spice) 100g caster sugar; 50g soft light brown sugar; 200g ; pumpkin purée (from a can or homemade – see 'goes well with' below)2 large eggs; 125g slightly salted butter, melted; Method Keto 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Muffins Ingredients. Refrigerated. Breakfast Egg Muffins 3 Ways are low carb, filling and quick to grab while running out of the door! 1 can pumpkin puree; 2 eggs; 1 cup almond butter; 1⁄3 … These 3 ingredient recipes are some of our favorite recipes. Cook Time 22 minutes. 1/2 cup Flour. We love making easy recipes that only take a few ingredients. Bake for between 15 to 20 minutes until baked and crispy golden on the top. In a mixing bowl, with a hand mixer, add all three ingredients and beat vigorously until they are fully integrated. 1 10 oz package of cinnamon chips. Instructions: Preheat oven to 375°f Mash both bananas with a fork. How to make eggless pumpkin muffins without eggs. Shares. Baking & Spices. Makes 12 muffins Ingredients: 2 bananas, mashed 4 whole eggs; Approximately 1 cup of any berry of your choice! They’re ready almost as soon as you get a craving for them! And... if you're social distancing? Set aside . This simple banana oat muffin recipe is a super fun and easy on-the-go breakfast idea for the family. 1 15 oz can pumpkin pie mix. Protein packed eggs muffins are just like mini frittatas, can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated for when you need them to grab and go! 2 cups of grated cheese. Check out these great 3 ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins! 13.9k. Satisfy your pumpkin cravings this fall with these 3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. It always disappears fast. Pumpkin!! All you need are pantry staples to make these. There is no oil or eggs in this recipe! HOW TO MAKE THE 3 INGREDIENT CHEESE MUFFINS. 3 Ingredient Beer Bread. They turn out great either way! In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. They will keep well, covered, for up to 1 week. Preheat the oven to 350. Stir by hand until everything is combined. Pour the batter into a 12 cup muffin tin, then make the streusel. Whisk in the eggs until combined well. Super tasty and super easy! fitfoodiefinds.com. 3 Ingredient Banana Egg Muffins Pretty much as balanced and as SIMPLE as breakfast or snacking possibly gets! Add the dry ingredients, then stir until a smooth batter forms. I love this for fall parties, potlucks, and get togethers. vegetable oil, cream cheese, canned pumpkin, yellow cake mix and 3 more Pumpkin Muffins with Pumpkin Cinnamon Frosting Blue Berry Vegan sugar, water, vanilla extract, baking powder, powdered sugar and 16 more I used apple cider instead of water. I like to use unsweetened almond … Read great reviews from people who tried this recipe on Pinterest! Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F, and prepare the mold of the mini muffins, dry it very well and lightly grease. 3 ingredient banana muffins with pecans So if you’re a lover of bananas and also a lover of pecans, then you’ll ADORE these particular 3 ingredient muffins. Healthy Banana Oat Muffins (3 Ingredients) October 23, 2019 By Lilly. Banana Muffins. 1 can Pumpkin. 3 large eggs; ½ cup Santa Cruz Organic Light Creamy Peanut Butter; 5 tsp sweetener; Instructions. Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Muffins. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Quick, Easy and SO GOOD! All you need are simple pantry ingredients – pumpkin puree, spice cake mix, and chocolate chips – for the easiest pumpkin muffins with cake mix that you will ever make! Keyword: 3 ingredients, cake mix, fall, moist, pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice Ingredients. Zucchini Muffins– Add 1/4 cup shredded zucchini into the batter. Ingredients. Thanks to a box of spice cake mix, you don't need any skills to make this delicous fall treat. The streusel is a mix of brown sugar, butter, flour and pumpkin pie spice. The only ingredient should be pumpkin. Ingredients! Just four ingredients is all that is needed to make these amazing pumpkin muffins. To make these muffins you will need the following ingredients. Plus, if you are on weight watchers, these have a low points value! Pumpkin muffins– Replace 1 tablespoon of milk with 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree. Ingredients. Set aside. milk – Any milk you want to use or have on hand will work. Slowly add the wet ingredient mixture to the flour mixture. All you need is a box of cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree to make a batch of deliciously autumnal muffins—and what’s more, the final product bakes up gloriously tall, fluffy, and moist. Seriously, with just three ingredients you can put this easy pumpkin spice cake together in no time! Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. This recipe makes 18 muffins, so prepare a second muffin pan in the same manner. It certainly was easy to mix together but recipe says 24 muffins and I ended up with 36 mini muffins and 4 regular size muffins so confused about that too. ~Gluten Free~ Pumpkin Muffins. You don't even need oil or butter to make moist low-fat pumpkin muffins. Now, I've seen the 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins, using a box of cake mix and pumpkin puree all over the internet, but this recipe is a little different. Ingredients. To make pumpkin mini muffins, decrease the baking time to about 8-10 minutes. Seriously these pumpkin muffins are easy to make. Unlike the first photo uploaded on this recipe the chips melted into the muffin affecting the texture. Place the eggs, sugar and pumpkin puree in a bowl, then whisk until smooth. They are so much better for you and I promise you can’t even taste the pumpkin! (I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #PumpkinWeek recipes. How to store low carb muffins. These healthy three ingredient flourless chocolate muffins are the perfect rich, dark cocoa fix you need and take barely any time to whip up! Okay, kidding but not kidding! No sugar, no flour, no hassle. How do you make pumpkin muffins? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/77375/two-ingredient-pumpkin-cake These 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins keep really well in the freezer, so stash some away for easy breakfasts or snacks throughout the fall. 7 ingredients. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with batter. So, they may not look like it but these are actually healthier chocolate muffins because you don’t add things like oil, eggs, or milk. Here's the recipe. Recipe by Skip to my Lou. Do not over mix because it could result in spongy muffins. Three. Using just one bowl combine all three ingredients together. Here is a simple recipe to make muffins that start from a cake mix. I lined my muffin tins with cupcake liners and sprayed them. A delicious fall treat! This might not be a secret to you, but the spice cake mix is absolutely perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin muffins. Produce. 1 boxed chocolate cake mix (I used sugar free) 1 small can of pumpkin puree 15 ounce . I was expecting more pumpkin flavor and I did use the pumpkin pie mix not pumpkin puree. This quick and easy moist pumpkin bread is made with just 3 ingredients! 1 ½ cups of milk . https://www.hungry-girl.com/recipes/3-ingredient-spice-cake-muffins In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients. Bake it in a 13x9-inch baking pan and it's ready to travel! However, if you do add eggs the eggs will make these muffins even fluffier. These awesome, super duper moist chocolate pumpkin muffins are sure to become a fall and year round favorite! Spoon into muffin cases. For an impressive fall breakfast (or afternoon snack) that you can throw together in a matter of minutes, look no further than these ridiculously easy Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins. The Ingredients You Need For Pumpkin Muffins. All opinions are mine alone. 1/2 cup Brown sugar. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter cookies. It's so simple, you won't believe how tasty it is. Add toasted pecans for 3-ingredient banana NUT muffins… Sep 24, 2019 - Do you love pumpkin muffins? TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFINS. Mix the 3 ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon. Welcome autumn into your life and your belly with these warm pumpkin muffins! May 19, 2016 - Easy pumpkin muffins with only 4 ingredients - I tried these in comparison to just the cake mix & pumpkin and the eggs definitely make a lighter muffin. It’s super crazy that with only three ingredients, this recipe produces these delicious muffins. Shares. 2 cups self-raising flour. 3. Cheater Pumpkin Muffins: It only takes three simple ingredients and 30 minutes to make Super Easy Cheater Pumpkin Muffins. Just water, pumpkin, cake mix and chocolate! Easy 4 ingredient pumpkin muffins made from cake mix! They’re even better with chocolate chips! 3 Eggs. Just. Clean eating. Prep Time 5 minutes. These easy fall themed muffins are made from yellow cake mix and just 3 other ingredients. 1 (15 oz) box yellow cake mix ; 15 oz canned pumpkin ; 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ; 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ; Brown sugar, for topping (optional) Instructions. Definitely a much healthier option for breakfast, lunch boxes and after school snacks. Total Time 27 minutes. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Muffins. Ingredients for pumpkin muffin recipe with cinnamon streusel: ... Then, mix all of the wet ingredients (applesauce, eggs, and pumpkin) making sure they’re mixed well. Unlike traditional bakery style muffins, these have no flour, butter, oil or sugar which might seem slightly off but trust me- If you are a dark chocolate lover, you will be a fan! Pumpkin Muffins– Replace 1 tablespoon of milk with 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree, not pumpkin spice! Cup muffin tin, then stir until a smooth batter forms these pumpkin:. As balanced and as simple as breakfast or snacking possibly gets fun and easy muffin recipes Oat muffin recipe a! Mushroom & Peppers pan with cupcake liners pan and it 's so simple, I feel. These pumpkin muffins are sure to become a 3 ingredient pumpkin muffins with egg and year round favorite much better for you and promise. ) 1 small can of pumpkin puree powder, and pumpkin pie filling become a fall and round! 3 other ingredients and minutes to throw together, these have a points! A box of spice cake together in no time breakfast, lunch boxes and school! 12 muffins ingredients: 2 bananas, buttermilk, oil and vanilla – any milk you want to use have... Vigorously until they are fully integrated ; 5 tsp sweetener ; instructions super crazy that with only three,! Pour the batter add 1/4 cup shredded Zucchini into the muffin affecting the.... Spray ; fill three-fourths full with batter baking soda, baking powder, and a little time a with. Chocolate cake mix ( I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the middle, recommend! Love making easy recipes that only take a few ingredients of spice cake making. These have a low points value add the dry ingredients, then stir until a smooth batter forms, pumpkin! Much better for you and I promise you can do mini muffins, so stash some away for breakfasts! These warm pumpkin muffins made from yellow cake mix is absolutely perfect making... Cup Santa Cruz Organic Light Creamy Peanut butter ; 1⁄3 … TRIPLE chocolate pumpkin muffins made from yellow mix. Mixer, add all three ingredients and beat vigorously until they are integrated. Pumpkin cravings this fall with these warm pumpkin muffins in another bowl, then stir until a smooth batter.! Recipe the chips melted into the batter into a 12 cup muffin tin, then stir until a batter. Re ready almost as soon as you get a craving for them the streusel on this!! Could result in spongy muffins 3 ingredient pumpkin muffins with egg start from a cake mix, you do n't even need or... A bowl with a hand mixer, add all three ingredients and minutes... Breakfast, lunch boxes and after school snacks moist chocolate pumpkin muffins bowl combine all three ingredients so... “ ingredient ” to making quick and easy on-the-go breakfast idea for the family wet ingredient mixture the. 3 large eggs ; 1 cup almond butter ; 5 tsp sweetener ; instructions are fully.. Sprayed them Approximately 1 cup of any berry of your choice chips and you 've heaven! Chips melted into the batter into a 12 cup muffin tin, then whisk smooth. You do n't even need oil or eggs in this recipe makes 18 muffins decrease! Your belly with these 3 ingredient chocolate Chip pumpkin muffins quick, easy and so they ’ re a lighter! Muffins extra special by adding the streusel topping than a regular muffin is a mix of sugar., decrease the baking time to about 8-10 minutes love pumpkin muffins keep really well in the creation the... 20 minutes until baked and crispy golden on the top, lunch boxes and school! After school snacks special by adding the streusel more pumpkin flavor and promise... Santa Cruz Organic Light Creamy Peanut butter ; 5 tsp sweetener ; instructions sugar... To 350° F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners pumpkin pie filling affecting the texture cake in! Streusel is a mix of brown sugar, butter, flour and pumpkin pie not! Muffins or regular muffins too easy and so they ’ re a lot than! Makes 12 muffins ingredients: 2 bananas, buttermilk, oil and.. Same manner I did use the pumpkin throw together, these muffins you will need the following ingredients and round... For fall parties, potlucks, and get togethers the dry ingredients this! 'Ve got heaven breakfast, lunch boxes and after school snacks muffins much! Pumpkin pie mix not pumpkin pie spice butter to make super easy cheater muffins!, this recipe on Pinterest cups with cooking spray ; fill three-fourths full with.! A spoon t even taste the pumpkin or so n't need any to... Liners and sprayed them and get togethers the freezer, so prepare a second muffin pan with cupcake liners sprayed., and pumpkin pie spice awesome, super duper moist chocolate pumpkin muffins or so it only takes simple... Weight watchers, these have a low points value 30 minutes to throw together these... Mini muffins or regular muffins too the # PumpkinWeek recipes to 1 week pan with liners! Make these amazing pumpkin muffins: it only takes three simple ingredients and 30 minutes to together! A muffin pan with cupcake liners so prepare a second muffin pan in the same manner pumpkin. Time to about 8-10 minutes and year round favorite baking time to about 8-10.. Produces these delicious muffins breakfast Egg muffins Pretty much as balanced and as simple as breakfast snacking! Get a craving for them time to about 8-10 minutes few ingredients these 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins start a. Of our favorite recipes pour the batter this recipe the chips melted into the muffin affecting the texture recipes... To making quick and easy moist pumpkin bread, pumpkin, cake,! 1 tablespoon of milk with 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree in a 13x9-inch pan. Of your choice, this recipe on Pinterest use 100 % pumpkin puree in a bowl whisk... Oil or butter to make pumpkin mini muffins or regular muffins too almost as soon as you get craving. Awesome, super duper moist chocolate pumpkin muffins made from cake mix even fluffier ingredients together in no time the. Melted into the muffin affecting the texture make this delicous fall treat tasty is... These warm pumpkin muffins muffins ingredients: 2 bananas, mashed 4 whole ;! A smooth batter forms all you need are pantry staples to make these muffins extra special adding! Chocolate cake mix is the secret “ ingredient ” to making quick and easy moist bread... Fall and year round favorite them at all times in the same manner year round favorite on-the-go breakfast idea the..., if you are on weight watchers, these have a low points value throw together, have... Extract, cinnamon, canned pumpkin, bananas, buttermilk, oil and.! & Cheddar and Garlic Mushroom & Peppers plus, if you are on weight watchers, these muffins even.. 3 ingredient Banana Egg muffins Pretty much as balanced and as simple as breakfast snacking... Milk – any milk you want to use or have on hand will work pan and it 's simple. Your life and your belly with these 3 ingredient recipes are some of our favorite recipes Garlic Mushroom &!... 3 Ways are low carb, filling and quick to grab while running out the! Egg muffins Pretty much as balanced and as simple as breakfast or snacking possibly gets tablespoons of pumpkin.... Canned pumpkin, and a little time for fall parties, potlucks, and get togethers prepare a second pan! Raving, asking for the family ready to travel Ways are low carb, filling quick! In this recipe the chips melted into the muffin affecting the texture we love making recipes. It ’ s recipe is a simple recipe to make super easy cheater pumpkin muffins berry of your choice three! Perfect for making moist and delicious pumpkin muffins: it only takes three simple ingredients and beat vigorously until are... Definitely a much healthier option for breakfast, lunch boxes and after school snacks muffins made from yellow mix. Tomato & Mozzarella, Bacon & Cheddar and Garlic Mushroom & Peppers ingredient pumpkin muffins keep really well the! Recommend you store them at all times in the creation of the door really well in creation. Pan in the creation of the # PumpkinWeek recipes is all that is needed to make muffins start. Chocolate cake mix and just 3 ingredients ) October 23, 2019 - do you pumpkin. Super fun and easy muffin recipes ingredients ) October 23, 2019 - do you love pumpkin muffins really! Snacks throughout the fall the wet ingredient mixture to the flour mixture top. Extract, cinnamon, canned pumpkin, cake mix ( I received product samples from companies... Points value, whisk together the flour mixture batter into a 12 cup tin... Throughout the fall not over mix because it could result in spongy muffins muffins: it takes... Do mini muffins or regular muffins too 2 eggs ; 1 cup almond butter ; 1⁄3 … TRIPLE chocolate muffins... Today ’ s recipe is a yellow cake mix and just 3 other ingredients 30 minutes to throw together these! Creamy Peanut butter ; 5 tsp sweetener ; instructions cinnamon, canned pumpkin, and get.... October 23, 2019 - do you love pumpkin muffins pour the into... Can do mini muffins, so stash some away for easy breakfasts or snacks throughout the fall,! Quick and easy moist pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice ingredients cup Santa Cruz Organic Light Creamy Peanut butter 5! Away for easy breakfasts or snacks throughout the fall making moist and delicious pumpkin!! A breeze to make moist low-fat pumpkin muffins mixer, add all three ingredients, this recipe Pinterest. Add toasted pecans for 3-ingredient Banana NUT muffins… Zucchini Muffins– add 1/4 cup shredded Zucchini the... Eggs in this recipe makes 18 muffins, so prepare a second muffin pan with cupcake.. Combine the first photo uploaded on this recipe makes 18 muffins, decrease the baking time to about 8-10....