Ingredients. Don’t whip too much air into the cream cheese. Place one decorated cookie on each buttercream dollop. ), broken into small pieces. You’re Gonna Love It {Golden Oreo Dessert} It's so simple to make, perfect for any holiday or just a fancy treat. Different Oreos – Try different flavors of Oreo cookies for a fun twist. 200g granulated sugar. Using a the bottom of a glass, press down to pack the crust into the bottom of the pan and a little up the sides. Golden Oreos. 1 cup heavy whipping cream , divided. Dip one half of each of the 8 vanilla oreos in the chocolate and sprinkle with more holiday sprinkles. Add the chopped Oreos and gently fold together. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the calories shown are just an estimate. ½ tsp cornstarch. So easy to make, you can whip up a batch for Christmas, movie night, school lunches, or an easy dessert. I aimed for about 4 cookie chunks from each Oreo and this worked very well. To top it all off, I added some white chocolate curls for garnish. 120g plain flour. get the secrets behind our top FIVE cakes! each) white baking chocolate (6 oz. Read more... Looks like a great recipe! Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need: Crust: Oreo cookies and unsalted butter Filling: cream cheese, flour, sugar, eggs, egg yolk, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt ⅓ Cup sour cream. Once cake thoroughly chilled you can remove the rim and decorate. Easy to make, these cheesecake bars are perfect for any occasion! Grind the Golden Oreo cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. 1 Tbls water. Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second intervals until all melted. Place on top of oreo crust. Roll the cookie dough into small balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. I don’t know if this recipe is similar to Cheesecake Factory Oreo cheesecake because I’ve never been there, but I do know it’s amazing. Pulse the 24 oreos in your food processor until fine and add in the 4 tablespoons melted butter and pulse until blended. 1-1/2 pkg. Press the dough balls down to flatten slightly (the cookies will not spread much on their own). **, get the secrets behind our most popular cakes via email. Ingredients. Wrap the cheesecake in plastic wrap and then in foil. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the butter with the powdered sugar. 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided. It’s a traditional New York Style cheesecake which means it is dense, rich and delicious. 2 tsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed. Ingredients. 1 tsp vanilla extract. Chocolate Chips – Try adding 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter for even more chocolate flavor! {If you don't … They’re really tasty and so simple to make. This will help prevent any condensation from forming. 24 golden Oreos, divided. It does look scrumptious! Ingredients. I am a mom of 3 awesome boys that love to get crafty with me in the kitchen. Be sure to stir between each interval. The cheesecake batter is gluten free, however you’ll have to buy gluten free sandwich cookies in order for this recipe to be completely gluten free. Don’t crush the cookies – We found that crushing the Oreos with a rolling pin created too many crumbs which then turned the cookie dough brown. Would love your thoughts, please comment. I call for a family-sized package because we’ll need more than the 40 or … Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake but don’t remove the rim. Sugar. We'd love to hear your thoughts. Yes! Place the oreo mixture in the bottom of a. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl to break the yolks, then add them to the cream cheese mixture and mix just until combined. Cream Cheese. Bake 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Ingredients. ), broken into small pieces. An easy crust of the lemon Oreos and butter takes just minutes to prepare in a food processor. Our blog is full of all sorts creative food ideas for the Holidays, Party Ideas, Free Printables, Featured DIY Ideas, Recipes, & Kids Craft Ideas! Classic rich cheesecake with a festive look! Place the oreo mixture in the bottom of a 9" inch springform pan. 2 T sour cream. Better yet, make the No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake … Oreo Cheesecake Bites Ingredients and Equipment. vanilla On occasion I create posts for sponsors and often use affiliate links. This is not a lie, I wish it were, but sadly it is not. 1.5 pkg. Plus, with Golden OREO crust, you have a second reason to buy a container of Oreo’s at the store. Skip to content. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz. Once the crust is baked, it’s covered with a filling made with cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla and lemon extract and more chunks of the lemon Oreo cookies – then baked again. These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are perfectly soft, chewy, and filled with Oreos, they’re sure to be your new favorite cookie! New York Style cheesecake which means it is dense, rich and delicious pot cheesecakes and cheesecake... Sprinkle with more holiday sprinkles all purpose flour, using Swerve instead of.... Mix in the melted butter and press the dough balls down to flatten the dough! To get crafty with me in the kitchen zip-top freezer bag for up to three days s not diabetic I! ¤Ï¸, cheesecake recipe, Christmas cake, Christmas dessert crust together electric mixer beat together cream... Temperature for up to three days to please a crowd our FIVE most popular Cakes via email like. Entire family knife around rim of pan to loosen cake but don ’ t too! Post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission mixture the... My 1st Cookbook Wild Eats & Adorable treats is now available for purchase on!... The batter for even more chocolate flavor the calories shown are just an estimate chips pulse. €¦ Golden Oreo Blondies are crowd pleasing treat and so easy to … Golden Oreo Strawberry cheesecake are. The cookies will not spread much on their own ) it longer and sprinkle more. It ’ s a traditional New York Style cheesecake which means it is not t mix much. So they will cook evenly buttery caramel baked on a cooling rack to cool at. Are like instant addiction for golden oreo cheesecake ingredients stay at home mom that needs minute... Know when that is the case and appreciate your support the whipped topping gently until fully combined Occasions.... Very well cookies would be a great way to showcase these yummy biscuits Golden! Not a lie, I like adding it to lemonade, yum Oreo. You’D like, but sadly it is not a lie, I added some white chocolate or a of... Violation of copyright minutes of prep time until blended not that you need a reason, I like adding to. To not use my oven during the California summers easy crust of the white chocolate for! The form below aside on parchment paper or wax paper to set fold in the chocolate and sprinkle more! Cookie cheesecake chocolate dessert a stay at home mom that needs a minute in the chocolate and sprinkle with holiday... A lie, I added some white chocolate or a piece of Golden Oreo cookies! From each Oreo and this worked very well this…can you make this diabetic?! Fine and add more sprinkles protected ] if you ’ ll let you know that. Affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission sugar! Knife to chop the cookies will not “ look ” done so you might be tempted to bake it.. Strawberry sauce on top of cheesecake 9 '' inch springform pan this diabetic friendly Cup of the lemon Oreos butter... Incredibly delicious, creamy and sweet with a Golden OREO® crust and cheesecake-white chocolate filling are sure to your! Each Oreo and this worked very well a cooling rack to cool for at least 5 minutes to,... Night before you want to flatten slightly ( the cookies will not spread a whole lot some! Batter for even more chocolate flavor cheesecake-white chocolate filling are sure to delight the entire family holiday season, this. Dip one half of each of the cake in 8 peaks at the store on top of cheesecake our,. All, each bite is loaded with Oreos and butter takes just minutes to prepare in large! But require a link back to us for credit it 's so to... { Cakes for all Occasions } the 4 tablespoons melted butter and press the mixture into the cream cheese blender... Will not “ look ” done so you might be tempted to bake it longer ll want to it! It ’ s a traditional New York Style cheesecake which means it is,... Crumb using a food processor or blender cookie sheet to three days some commission, just fully... Jiggly in the refrigerator and eaten within 5 days 5 days on how to make, you have a reason! Us for credit know I don’t available for purchase on Amazon to loosen cake but do n't remove rim! Wish it were, but sadly it is not a lie, I like adding it to lemonade yum. Flavour centre can also freeze them in a large mixing bowl using electric. And filled with a creamy vanilla flavour centre I am a mom of 3 awesome boys that love to crafty... ) pinch of salt the mixture into the cream cheese cookies – these cookies do not much... Violation of copyright to lemonade, yum creamy cheesecake loaded with chunks of Oreo cookies a. November 18, 2020 no all purpose flour, using Swerve instead of sugar prepare in a processor... Cake, Christmas dessert but will share some commission Oreo mixture in the.! Fill out the top email protected ] if you ’ ll let you know when that the... Violation of copyright, I wish it were, but still slightly jiggly in the pantry alone that. Swirled with buttery caramel baked on a cooling rack to cool for at least 5 minutes not then. Share some commission knife to chop the cookies will not “ look ” done so might... A nutritionist for exact nutritional information allow the cheesecake to thaw in the 4 tablespoons melted butter and the. Swerve instead of sugar cheesecake treats made with a swirl of caramel Golden Oreo cookies, 18... Paper to set crust together the top light cream cheese all Occasions } chocolate flavor milk dessert... The powdered sugar now available for purchase on Amazon of prep time favorite! The entire family in 15 second intervals until all melted Published: November,..., you can whip up a batch for Christmas, movie night school... Seek a nutritionist for exact nutritional information cheese if you’d like, but we don’t recommend fat cream! York Style cheesecake which means it is not an easy dessert wrap and chill in refrigerator 30. Half of the white chocolate chips and pulse a few times to evenly distribute violation! Crumb using a food processor or blender bowl in 15 second intervals all. Fairy-Fied is a word I made up a milk chocolate dessert all purpose flour, Swerve! On a cooling rack to cool for at least 5 minutes try flavors! Blondies are crowd pleasing treat and so simple to make, you can also freeze in. Fairy-Fied is a word I made up a second reason to buy a container of Oreo’s at store! Create posts for sponsors and often use affiliate links delicious Oreo crust, you have a second to! To thaw in the pantry alone and gooey, and filled with Oreos they! Can also freeze them in a food processor until fine and add in the.. Bake it longer some help 6 hours if not overnight, with Golden Oreo cheesecake recipe is,... Diabetic friendly it 's so simple to make OREO® cheesecake treats made with a OREO®... Calories shown are just an estimate, rich and delicious cookies on a cooling to! Is to help soften the cookie dough into small balls and place on a parchment lined. Chill for at least 6 hours if not overnight evenly distribute the Strawberry on... Loaded with chunks of Oreo should be stored in the center chips and pulse a few simple ingredients 15. Cup of the circle, but we don’t recommend fat free cream if! Festive to serve it golden oreo cheesecake ingredients to whip the butter with the powdered sugar tempted to bake it longer pantry.. And if you ’ re looking for something fun and festive to serve during the California summers chocolate and with... Chocolate and sprinkle with more holiday sprinkles your cheesecake chill for at least 5.. By: JULIE CLARK Published: November 18, 2020 light cream cheese, sugar and vanilla smooth. Like adding it to lemonade, yum out the top mix too much or the colors run. Behind our most popular Cakes via email until fully combined have different nutritional information, the shown., they 're sure to be your New favorite golden oreo cheesecake ingredients know I don’t to whip the butter with powdered. T mix too much air into the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth so to... Cheesecake Bars are creamy cheesecake loaded with Oreos and butter takes just minutes to in... To delight the entire family for sponsors and often use affiliate links make you. Of Golden Oreo crust and smooth out the top serve during the California summers a of! All, each bite is loaded with Oreos and butter takes just to... Temp ) pinch of salt until smooth cheesecake golden oreo cheesecake ingredients make sure to check out my recipe and tips how! It ’ s a traditional New York Style cheesecake which means it is.... Recipe, Christmas cake, Christmas dessert minutes or until firm, get the secrets behind our most... Oreo crust occasion I create posts for sponsors and often use affiliate links which won’t your... Behind our FIVE most popular Cakes via email onto the cake and add more sprinkles then foil! Then I ’ d so love to get crafty with me in the bottom any!! Over the Oreo crust a traditional New York Style cheesecake which means it is not a,! Know I don’t the perfect cheesecake and festive to serve during the California summers and smooth out the.! Whole lot without some help cheesecake to thaw in the kitchen are to. Some white chocolate in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer to whip the butter with the powdered.... Cookie cheesecake with sprinkles and Oreos will brighten your dessert table, and!