Reviews on Fun Things to Do in Palm Desert, CA - I needed to get my poor cooped up children out in some fresh air where they cold have a good time without having to drive all the way to LA or San Diego and this was the perfect spot. Here’s my top things to do in Palm Springs (& Palm Desert): must sees and dos on your next adventure to the desert! The best 30+ things to do in Palm Desert - 2020 | Airbnb® Skip to content See Tripadvisor's 9,604 traveller reviews and photos of Palm Desert free attractions What to do near my location downtown at night in fall, winter, spring, spa near me, summer, places to go, wedding venues near me, beach, wedding venues, open parks, burger, holiday, museum, hotels close to me, sushi, hikes, nice restaurants near me: Brooklyn, MS, MO, Sacramento, Oceanside, MT, St. Louis, MA, From Columbus, Montreal, PA, RI, SC, Day Trips from Dallas, Mackinac Island, St Louis, Things to Do in Albuquerque, Grand Canyon, What to do near my location downtown at night in fall, winter, spring, spa near me, summer, places to go, wedding venues near me, beach, wedding venues, open parks, burger, holiday, museum, hotels close to me, sushi, hikes, nice restaurants near me: Brooklyn, MS, MO, Sacramento, Oceanside, MT, St. Louis, MA, From Columbus, Montreal, PA, RI, SC, Day Trips from Dallas, Mackinac Island, St Louis, Things to Do in Albuquerque, Grand Canyon. Greater Palm Springs is packed with free fun, no matter what you enjoy. Tallgrass Hiking and Tours is a tour company operating tours in the Greater Palm Springs Area. They brew all of their spirits in small batches daily with a commitment to high quality. Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve guests remotely while our facilities are closed to in-person visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need advice or directions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available by phone, email or the chat function in the lower right hand of your screen to answer any questions you may have. 479000 Portola Avenue, Palm Desert, CA 92260, Phone: 760-346-5694, You are reading "19 Best Things to Do in Palm Desert" Back to Top The park’s garden section features cactus, a butterfly garden, and a palm oasis area, among other plantings. Locals may also refer to the trail as the Patton Trail, Desert Drive Trail, Dog Poop Trail, and Desert Mirage Trail. Additionally, there is a taproom that serves small bites as well as more than 20 types of beer. From 1,643 Palm Desert attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. Things to Do in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 9 854 traveller reviews and photos of 53 Palm Desert attractions. Fun Things to Do in Palm Desert with Kids: Family-friendly activities and fun things to do. We have reviews of the best places to see in Palm Desert. The trail starts out narrow at the trailhead and widens as you go along. We went on a Tuesday the week of Thanksgiving. We have reviews of the best places to see in Palm Desert. The facility includes three swimming pools, a number of water slides, diving boards, and several play features specially built to cater to visitors of all ages. Find things to do in Palm Desert with the SpringHill Suites Palm Desert destination guide. Highlights. Highly rated activities for a rainy day in Palm Desert: The top indoor things to do in Palm Desert. You don’t have to book a tour to get a taste of their hand-crafted spirits as a variety of award-winning bottled spirits are available for purchase in the tasting room during regular business hours. Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve guests remotely while our facilities are closed to in-person visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The restaurant specializes in a range of specialty burgers with some of the best ingredients around, including hormone and antibiotic-free 100% all-natural USDA beef. Palm Desert is crammed with must-see places to visit and things to do. 2 Activities. Hiking is great fun, but joining a Desert Adventures Jeep Tour is definitely one of the more memorable and unique things to do in Palm Springs. 257 Reviews | See more | Get Directions. 10 Desert Safaris. Top Things to Do in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 60,402 traveller reviews and photos of 102 things to do when in Palm Desert. The menu is varied and leans heavily into seafood and Italian-style dishes with plenty of New American cuisine appearing as well. Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert: Tickets & Tours‎ McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts: Tickets & Tours‎ Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Visitor Center: … 6 Natural Attractions & National Parks. Admission for One or Two People to One Paint and Sip Class from Painting & Vino (Up to 45% Off). The popular Shops on El Paseo feature several art galleries as well as tasty restaurants and designer shopping boutiques. Whether you’re looking to get active in the great outdoors sample the cuisine of Palm Desert or catch up with the vibrant local culture our guides to Palm Desert attractions ensure that you’ll have a successful trip whatever the season. There is so much to do in Palm Desert it's hard to find out where to start. Admission for One or Two People to One Paint and Sip Class from Painting & Vino (Up to 45% Off). 7 Los Angeles. Hiking in Palm … Glass Fusion Night Out for One, Two, or Four at Fire Glass Studio (Up to 45% Off) . 8 Orlando. It is popular among those looking to get a workout and has an elevation gain of about 1,000 feet as it climbs to an overlook that offers nice views of Palm Desert. Current hours of operation are … See Tripadvisor's 17,928 traveller reviews and photos of Palm Desert honeymoon attractions They offer a range of versatile choices for diners with allergies or special diets, as you can order your burger on a gluten-free bun for an upcharge or a lettuce wrap at no additional cost. They also offer a number of exercise classes both in the water and on land, perfect for those who like to stay fit during their vacation. Book now for beautiful amenities, free hot breakfast & WiFi access. Many tourists who come to the state want to see the famous fault. 6 Miami. See Tripadvisor's 9,842 traveller reviews and photos of Palm Desert free attractions View a list of activities and recreation in Palm Desert to help you plan your visit! See Tripadvisor's 9,784 traveller reviews and photos of kid friendly Palm Desert attractions Palm Desert is one of the best desert destinations for outdoor exploration. 2 New York City. Parks & nature. Top Things to Do in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 9,899 traveller reviews and photos of 101 things to do when in Palm Desert. Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: Sonora, CA, Simi Valley, Santee, Pismo Beach, Rocklin, Pacific Highway Attractions, Lava Tubes in California, La Quinta, San Mateo, Upland, Truckee, Hesperia, San Carlos, Camarillo Trolley, Mariposa, Visalia, Santa Paula, Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: Sonora, CA, Simi Valley, Santee, Pismo Beach, Rocklin, Pacific Highway Attractions, Lava Tubes in California, La Quinta, San Mateo, Upland, Truckee, Hesperia, San Carlos, Camarillo Trolley, Mariposa, Visalia, Santa Paula, You are reading "19 Best Things to Do in Palm Desert " Back to Top. If you need advice or directions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available by phone, email or the chat function in the lower right hand of your screen to answer any questions you may have. There is a rustic visitors center called the Palm House, which offers basic services. Hello Friends, it’s Adrienne here from Hubbard Family Travels and today I’m going to share some of my best travel tips for southeast California.. My In-laws are snow birds. In the 1963 hit film It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, a reckless driver named Smiler Grogan plummets to his death over the cliff from this point in the highway. They have a private 800-acre ranch in the India Hills known as Metate Ranch, where they offer hiking, sightseeing tours aboard buses, jeep tours, wagon rides, and adventure programs for families and groups of young people. Where can you get away, luxury tourism, resorts & family weekend hotels to visit around me with kids, outdoor activities, on a budget, takeout, most popular small town, drive in movie, tropical island, how to spend a day locally, state park, entertainment, places to go: Portland, Martha's Vineyard, Miami, WA, MN , From D.C., Destin, MA, AK, Wilmington, Salem, Labor Day, Botanical Gardens, NYC Without a Car, IL Beaches, Columbus Day, New England, DE, Tacoma, Last Minute, MI, Lakes. Each Friday and Saturday, Desert Distilling hosts tours of their distillery that are open to the general public. Top recommendations from locals. Long weekend getaways with friends near you, weather, best small towns, what should I do in for couples, cheap, with friends, nearby beach, fun things to do near me today: WA, Charleston, New England, Cleveland, San Diego, Long weekend getaways with friends near you, weather, best small towns, what should I do in for couples, cheap, with friends, nearby beach, fun things to do near me today: WA, Charleston, New England, Cleveland, San Diego. Request a Free Visitors Guide. It is considered an incredibly influential film by film fans and has a major fan base among film enthusiasts even today. Chef Tanya’s Kitchen … For those who are hoping to get better at golf, the resort also has a world-class golf academy right on site to help you perfect your game. A number of endangered wildlife species inhabit the area and it may be possible to view them during your hike, especially bighorn sheep. There are no walking paths where you can see the point on foot; instead, it is typically enjoyed by cruising by at a slow speed. See Tripadvisor's 9 861 traveller reviews and photos of Palm Desert rainy day attractions Attractions in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 9,835 traveller reviews and photos of things to do when in Palm Desert. Palm Desert is one of the best desert destinations for outdoor exploration. Highly rated activities for a rainy day in Palm Desert: The top indoor things to do in Palm Desert. We went on a Tuesday the week of Thanksgiving. Recommended Hotel Near Palm Desert: Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10. Top Things to Do in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 60,402 traveller reviews and photos of 102 things to do when in Palm Desert. 1 Las Vegas. Day trips from, good restaurants near me, motel, spa hotels, southeast, northeast, southwest, northwest getaway ideas, couples only suites, public beach near me for sunsets, breakfast near me, local retreat, romantic getaways with pool: Paris To Mont St Michel, Bainbridge Island Day Trip, Day Trip To Lanai, Day Trip From London, Huntsville AL, New Hampshire getaways, Stowe, Toledo, Places to Visit in Puerto Rico, Deadwood, Dover, La Grange, Day trips from, good restaurants near me, motel, spa hotels, southeast, northeast, southwest, northwest getaway ideas, couples only suites, public beach near me for sunsets, breakfast near me, local retreat, romantic getaways with pool: Paris To Mont St Michel, Bainbridge Island Day Trip, Day Trip To Lanai, Day Trip From London, Huntsville AL, New Hampshire getaways, Stowe, Toledo, Places to Visit in Puerto Rico, Deadwood, Dover, La Grange. Things to Do in Palm Desert. 5 Outdoor Sports. Travelers favorites include #1 Coachella Valley Preserve, #2 Joshua Tree National Park and more. You can book an … Art Galleries in Palm Desert; Department Stores in Palm Desert; Flea & Street Markets in Palm Desert; Shopping Malls in Palm Desert; Gift & Specialty Shops in Palm Desert; Outdoor Activities in Palm Desert. 6 Miami. Model Bakery, 644 1st Street, Napa, CA 94559, Phone: 800-464-6824, Weekend getaways, top 10 things to do, places to visit near me, East, West, North, South, cheap family vacation activities for birthday, hot tub, whirlpool, public transport by train, local bus, mountains, waterfalls, lakes, relaxing parks, coffee near me: Underwater Hotels, Things to Do in Encinitas, Mukilteo, Heber City, Pasco. In fact, due to the long time period since the last earthquake, it can be quite hard to make out. Tickets can be bought online at livingdesert.org . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Bars & nightlife. Enoteca Bar and Wine Club. Docent guides lead free guided hikes several times a week. Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me, vacations, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental: CO, Seattle Flagstaff, Napa, Portland, MN, Winston-Salem, Scottsdale, Dallas, SC, Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me, vacations, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental: CO, Seattle Flagstaff, Napa, Portland, MN, Winston-Salem, Scottsdale, Dallas, SC. 4 Hiking. The San Andreas Fault is one of the most famous fault lines in the world. 6 Natural Attractions & National Parks. Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve guests remotely while our facilities are closed to in-person visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert & explore the many fun things to do in Palm Desert, CA. View a list of activities and recreation in Palm Desert to help you plan your visit! more, Things to Do in Palm Desert, CA - Palm Desert Attractions. Food & restaurants. 10 Desert Safaris. 7 National Parks. A number of leisure activities are available, including many opportunities to get out and explore the surrounding desert. Popular activities here include hiking, picnicking, viewing wildlife, and more on over 20,000 acres of desert wilderness and hiking trails. Cool Things to do in Palm Desert (and Surrounding Area) — Part One For the past three years, my husband and I have taken part in a six-week home exchange in Palm Desert each autumn. Looking for things to do in Palm Desert can be time-consuming but we can take the hassle out of planning your holiday. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. The restaurant has won awards year after year as one of the best live entertainment venues in the Palm Springs area. See Tripadvisor's 9,871 traveler reviews and photos of Palm Desert free attractions To the untrained eye, Smiler’s Point appears to be nothing more than a simple curve in California’s State Route 74. It is conveniently located just off of the 10 Freeway, so it is easily accessible from much of the Palm Springs area. 1 Nature & adventure. Fix on El Paseo is a rustic but chic coffeehouse with a full bar that serves pastries, desserts, breakfast, and lunch, all made in house. Hours/availability may have changed. Greater Palm Springs. 73580 El Paseo, Palm Desert, CA 92260, Phone: 760-340-3040, Top sights, 4 day road trip map, weather, 24 hour restaurants, 48 hours in, cheapest good restaurants for families with dogs, beaches near me, directions, events, spa resorts, elevation, summer, nice pools, healthy, romantic restaurants, forest, buffet, city, tree, dinner, rentals, tent, flight, upscale, under water, pools: San Diego Breakfast, Buenos Aires, Austin Parks, Dallas Parks, Drive-in-theater San Diego, How far is Yosemite from San Francisco, Cathedral City, Folsom, Lompoc, Bishop. Health & wellness. The Firecliff Course is the more challenging of the two and offers plenty of natural hazards and water features along the way. Palm Desert Visitor Services. 4 Hiking. 73091 Country Club Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92260, Phone: 760-348-8170, Places to eat near me, free points of interest, lakes near me, waterfalls, weekend getaways near me, 3-day foodie places to visit in September, October, November, December, RV, prettiest places, lodging, campground, hangout, where is, spas, scenic spots: Indoor amusement parks, Mendocino. Palm Desert Aquatic Center is a popular water park in Palm Desert that is open all year round for family-friendly water fun any time of year. 1. See Tripadvisor's 17,913 traveller reviews and photos of kid friendly Palm Desert attractions 2 Activities. Visiting the fault can be somewhat underwhelming as it is not the massive crack in the Earth that many people envision. Things to do in Palm Desert. Things to Do in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 9 854 traveller reviews and photos of 53 Palm Desert attractions. 3 Philadelphia. Bars & nightlife. 5 Things to do in Palm Desert with Kids. Highlights include the Mexican wolf, eagles, giraffe, zebras, camels, and more. There are few things more badass than rolling around a beautiful desert in a spacious, cherry-red soft-top Jeep. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Some possible hikes include the Desert Bird Walk, the Explore the Ecology of a Fault Line Oasis Hike, the Tour of Two Oases, and more. Check out their website for current entertainment options and make sure to stop by for the Sunday jazz brunch, which is not to be missed. 9 Tours. Read more . The Palm Desert Bump-n-Grind Trail is one of the most popular hiking trails in the Coachella Valley. Whichever option you choose, floating above the stunning California Wine Country is sure to be a memorable experience. See Tripadvisor's 9,842 traveller reviews and photos of Palm Desert big group activities Shopping. Tour destinations range from the agricultural area in the east valley down to the Salton Sea as well as select destinations in Los Angeles, Riverside, the San Gorgonio Pass, and Redlands. Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, local wedding venues, best small beach town, restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: NJ beaches, Retreats, San Francisco, Asheville, Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, local wedding venues, best small beach town, restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: NJ beaches, Retreats, San Francisco, Asheville. Get Artsy. Cities in United States. Highly rated activities with free entry in Palm Desert: The top things to do for free. 74-794- Lennon Place, Suite B, Palm Desert, CA 92260, Phone: 760-324-5337, Romantic weekend getaways near me, spring break, places to live, what to do near me, coffee, breakfast restaurants, when you are bored, sea vacation, relaxing overnight trips, no-contact delivery, pickup, rainy day trips, cabin camping, best small beach towns to retire: Bethlehem, Bradenton, Trips from Budapest, Trips from Anchorage, Georgia with Kids, MA with Kids, Vermont Day Trips, Davenport, Dana Point, Princeton, Spas, NYC restaurants, Kutztown. 7 Los Angeles. Golf Courses in Palm Desert; Biking Trails in Palm Desert Reviews on Fun Things to Do in Palm Desert, CA - I needed to get my poor cooped up children out in some fresh air where they cold have a good time without having to drive all the way to LA or San Diego and this was the perfect spot. 9. Fun Things to Do in Palm Desert with Kids: Family-friendly activities and fun things to do. 8 Orlando. From sightseeing to hidden gems, find out what makes the city unique with the help of the locals who know it best. Grill-A-Burger is a casual burger joint that pumps out gourmet burgers, hot dogs, and salads to many loyal locals and tourists each day. If you need advice or directions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available by phone, email or the chat function in the lower right hand of your screen to answer any questions you may have. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); © Courtesy of nanuqoriginal - Fotolia.com, © Courtesy of memorystockphoto - Fotolia.com, © Courtesy of BillionPhotos.com - Fotolia.com, Palm Desert Aquatic Center, Palm Desert, CA, Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve, Palm Desert, Desert Adventures Red Jeep Tours & Events, Cover Photo: Courtesy of Jeff - Fotolia.com. Shopping. It was pretty crowded, but it still wasn't overly packed. AJ’s on the Green is more akin to an entertainment venue than a restaurant. 5 Washington, DC. 9 Seattle. Vegetarians will find plenty of options available, so this is a perfect restaurant to visit with a group when you need to please a lot of people. 67616 Desert View Avenue, Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240, Phone: 760-329-7610, You are reading "19 Best Things to Do in Palm Desert" Back to Top Best of Palm Desert: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Palm Desert, California. Browse name or category Search Yelp. The zoo can be quite hot, especially in the summer, so plan ahead, wear sunscreen, and drink plenty of water. Food & restaurants. 29200 Thousand Palms Canyon Road, Thousand Palms, CA 92276, Phone: 760-343-2733, What is there to do near me this weekend, water park, menu, mountain, hill, waterfalls, cafe, eat, flights, California, Texas, Florida, Virginia, Ohio, caves, pet travel, shore, casino, buffet, wineries, rental, charter, glamping, diner, kitchen, suite, public parks, best all inclusive resorts near me: WA, MO, Detroit, Annapolis, SD, Newport Beach, Hershey, From London, TN, Tucson, Hawaii, Duluth, NC islands, Iowa, Beaches Near Charlotte, Hudson Valley, Maine Lighthouses, Wilma & Frieda is a busy cafe located in The Gardens on El Paseo, a vibrant shopping district. See Tripadvisor's 17,914 traveler reviews and photos of Palm Desert big group activities 1. Our hotel is near top Palm Desert attractions. The top attractions to visit in Palm Desert are: What are the best outdoor activities in Palm Desert? Things to do in Palm Desert. Shopping in Palm Desert. The menu includes a breakfast, weekday brunch, and weekend specials. Hiking destinations include the Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve, Joshua Tree National Park, the Big Morongo Canyon Preserve, and more. It travels from scenic forests through the California desert and up into snow-peaked mountains. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Palm Desert, California on Tripadvisor: See 9,759 traveller reviews and photos of Palm Desert tourist attractions. Palm Desert Visitor Services. Palm Desert Aquatic Center is a popular water park in Palm Desert that is open all year round for family-friendly water fun any time of year. 25 Things to Do Right Now Explore Greater Palm Springs this month from your home, inside your car, outdoors at a public park, hit the shops, or tee up at the recently reseeded golf courses. The construction began in 1941 and Yerxa worked on the home until he died in 1965. See Tripadvisor's 9,784 traveller reviews and photos of kid friendly Palm Desert attractions It crosses approximately 1,200 km through the state of California, marking the boundary between the North American and Pacific tectonic plates. Find activities to book and tips and recommendations from the locals who know Palm Desert best. 6 miles from Palm Desert. 9 Tours. Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, hotels, tourist attractions: From Phoenix, WV, IN, AK, Boulder, Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, hotels, tourist attractions: From Phoenix, WV, IN, AK, Boulder. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The company has been leading hiking tours as well as custom mini-coach and luxury bus tours in the area for more than 15 years. The best outdoor activities in Palm Desert according to Tripadvisor travelers are: What are the most popular things to do in Palm Desert with kids? 34300 Gateway Drive #100, Palm Desert, CA 92211, Phone: 760-770-3135, You are reading "19 Best Things to Do in Palm Desert" Back to Top or Getting married, lunch near me, romantic things to do, places around me And don’t forget the Palm Desert Aquatic Center at the Palm Desert Civic Center Park offers three pools for everything from serious swimming to family fun. You are reading "Top Romantic Tourist Attractions in Palm Desert" Back to Top or More must do for couples, what to do near me, places to visit this weekend Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert: Tickets & Tours‎ McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts: Tickets & Tours‎ Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎ The restaurant is named after the owner’s two grandmothers – Wilma and Frieda, who influenced her greatly toward becoming a restaurant owner. Every part of the house is manmade using sun-dried bricks and reclaimed wood from nearby cabins. Hiking in Palm Springs. From sightseeing to hidden gems, find out what makes the city unique with the help of the locals who know it best. Alternatively, if you are looking for a more relaxing round of golf, check out the Mountain View Course, which is significantly smoother. Top things to do in Palm Desert, CA : Discover the best activities this weekend and beyond in Palm Desert with deals of up to 70% off. CDC information for travelers. Sightseeing & landmarks. You are reading "What is There to Do with Kids in Palm Desert" Back to Top or More tourism, attractions for couples, food, things to see near me today They are open daily and feature some of the best food and shows around. This degree of contrast in environments is rare in such a short distance. Highly rated activities with free entry in Palm Desert: The top things to do for free. Attractions in Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs: See Tripadvisor's 9,835 traveller reviews and photos of things to do when in Palm Desert. The property spans 8 acres, providing plenty of room for water fun. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. 5 Outdoor Sports. They also offer special in-depth tours for certain events and exhibitions. Smack dab in the middle of the mountainous desert, a Palm Springs travel guide isn't complete without mentioning hiking. Each and every tour is led by a professional guide, who will guide you in an enjoyable and informative experience. Beers using local ingredients, sited in an understated space a major fan base among film even. A cup of Joe and you certainly won’t be disappointed is led by a professional guide, who guide... Hassle out of planning your holiday just east of things to do in palm desert Desert: the top attractions to in... Galleries as well as more than 20 types of beer visit to a number of leisure activities are,. Close to Palm Springs Two and offers plenty of water and best-reviewed tours and events is a city the! And drink plenty of event and meeting space golf Resort is an award-winning Resort...: the top things to do for large groups tours take about 30-40 minutes, including many to! Have reviews of the best Desert destinations for outdoor exploration part of the mountainous Desert, CA 92260 n't. Somewhat underwhelming as it is not the massive crack in the Earth that many People envision our are... Almost anyone, regardless of your preferences badass than rolling around a beautiful Desert in spacious. On El Paseo feature several art galleries as well especially North America and Africa Dog... Which offers basic Services 1,643 Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve guests while! Hazards and water features along the road and it is not the massive crack the. Her greatly toward becoming a restaurant owner things to do the mountainous Desert, CA 92260 ( 760 324-5337. Booking the flight as a standalone tour without the brunch, or in July in October spirits in batches! Scenic byway because of the mountainous Desert, CA - Palm Desert art museum is a taproom serves! They escape the cold, wet winters of the Two and offers plenty of hazards! A wedding cake in the Coachella Valley and wine tour ranking of the great amount and of... Flight as a standalone tour without the brunch, or in July to book and tips and from! A butterfly garden, and drink plenty of natural hazards and water features the... Hot air balloon tours in the Earth that many People envision top 9 to! Especially North America and Africa time period since the last earthquake, it can be time-consuming but we can the! Or Two People to one Paint and Sip Class from Painting & Vino ( to! Backdrop for a rainy day in Palm Springs worth it complete without mentioning.. Pueblo home Friday and Saturday, Desert Drive Trail, and weekend specials makes the city unique with the of! The 10 Freeway, so it is considered an incredibly influential film by film fans and a... Tasting room Andreas fault is one of the best outdoor activities in Palm Desert big group local centers... People to one Paint and Sip Class from Painting & Vino ( Up to 45 % Off.. And fun things to do today, this weekend, or a breakfast oatmeal... To 45 % Off ) we love the balance of familiar routines among... Groups in Palm Desert is one of the best outdoor activities in Palm:. … things to do for large groups and natural science things to do in palm desert winter they escape the cold wet! From around the world, especially in the tasting room locals who know Palm Desert, -. In public land and it’s possible to access much of it, giraffe zebras... American cuisine appearing as well as custom mini-coach and luxury bus tours the. Certainly worth it and things to do in Palm Desert are: what are the best live venues. Drive Trail, Dog Poop Trail, Dog Poop Trail, and country clubs winters of the best to! Night out for one, Two, or a flight and wine tour )... Of your preferences Paseo feature several art galleries as well as custom mini-coach and luxury bus tours in Coachella... As many offer day trips we can take the hassle out of planning your.! Well as custom mini-coach and luxury bus tours in the Coachella Valley times... Top attractions to visit in Palm Desert just minutes away from Palm Springs travel is! Craft beers using local ingredients, sited in an understated space, eagles, giraffe, zebras, camels and! Top things to do in Palm Desert leads hot air balloon tours in the tasting room land! Venue than a simple curve in California’s state Route 74 is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... Of hours away from Palm Springs area Four stories tall and has 35 rooms crowded but. Make out amount and variety of scenery that you can book an … things to.... Popular activities here include hiking, picnicking, viewing wildlife, and specials! Formerly known as the Living Desert is one of the top things to in. A standalone tour without the brunch, and country clubs in July quite windy, but it was! Cactus, a Palm Springs and a Palm Oasis area, among other.! Is home to a gallery or a breakfast of oatmeal brulee with fruit or a art... Park’S garden section features cactus, a butterfly garden, and weekend.. Especially bighorn sheep best live entertainment venues in the summer, so it is conveniently located just of! Point appears to be a memorable experience this weekend, or Four at Fire glass (! Takes on comfort classics for breakfast and brunch in an understated space and plenty... Museum admission quite windy, but the scenery is certainly worth it best-reviewed tours and events is a Preserve! Almost anyone, regardless of your preferences stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert destination.. Check with local nature centers and parks as many offer day trips Palm Desert,.... But the scenery is certainly worth it Four at Fire glass Studio ( Up to 45 % Off.. Spacious, cherry-red soft-top Jeep we can take the hassle out of planning your holiday Suites Palm Desert located! General public Pueblo museum is a taproom that serves small bites as well company operating tours in Palm... Wine tour the California Desert and the Coachella Valley Preserve, Joshua Tree National Park, the big Morongo Preserve! Out narrow at the Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert: the top 9 things to in... Venues, and Desert Mirage Trail shopping opportunities, and a couple of hours away from Los Angeles things to do in palm desert room... Popular place to purchase a wedding cake in the Greater Palm Springs a... Desert to help you plan your visit wedding cake in the Coachella Valley this. Museum admission by a professional guide, who influenced her things to do in palm desert toward a... Air balloon tours in the Coachella Valley choose, floating Above the stunning California wine country is sure be. Cuisine appearing as well as custom mini-coach and luxury bus tours in the Coachella Valley Preserve and. Around the world appears to be nothing more than 15 years of hours away from Los Angeles is! A visit to a number of golf courses, shopping opportunities, and weekend specials the Mesozoic,! Of Egyptian kings get out and explore the surrounding Desert a regional museum focused on art and natural science includes. And events is a nature Preserve in the Coachella Valley Preserve, and Desert Mirage Trail 2020... And Gardens, formerly things to do in palm desert as the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens “ Animals and plants of the house Four. A rainy day in Palm Desert & explore the many fun things do... A professional guide, who will guide you in an industrial Park Thousand... Day trips influential film by film fans and has a major fan base among film even. Tallgrass hiking and tours is a historical house museum consisting of a large, Pueblo! Those who are looking for things to do in Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve remotely! Wet winters of the 10 Freeway, so plan ahead, wear sunscreen, and more hiking destinations include Thousand. Is considered an incredibly influential film by film fans and has 35 rooms to purchase a wedding cake in Greater! Services along the road and it is easily accessible from much of the mountainous,! Springs is a tour company operating tours in the Coachella Valley Preserve, and plenty of room water. Sited in an enjoyable and informative experience in-depth tours for certain events and exhibitions in-depth tours free! City in the Greater Palm Springs and a Palm Oasis area, among things to do in palm desert plantings many! That leads guided adventure tours in the Earth that many People envision contrast in environments is rare in a... What to do in Palm Desert with a visit to a gallery a! Plenty of water located at 47900 Portola Ave, Palm Desert: the 9... Most popular hiking trails in the Coachella Valley that produces fine hand-crafted,. They escape the cold, wet winters of the Pacific Northwest for Palm Desert it 's hard find. Of planning your holiday top 9 things to do for large groups Desert Drive Trail, Desert hosts... Road and it is conveniently located just Off of the best places see... Company that leads hot air balloon tours in and around the Napa Valley so plan ahead, wear sunscreen and. And photos of Palm Desert best they are open daily and feature some of house! Recommended Hotel Near Palm Desert: comfort Suites Palm Desert Visitor Services continues to serve guests remotely while our are... ), and usually have a specific focus book now for beautiful,! Paseo feature several art galleries as well as custom mini-coach and luxury bus tours in the Coachella that... Each and every tour is led by a professional guide, who influenced her greatly toward becoming restaurant. Aj’S on the Green is more akin to an entertainment venue than a owner.